[Crowbar] Floating IPs

Kevin Bringard kbringard at atti.com
Fri Jan 27 09:20:18 CST 2012

I believe this is because of the way nova-manage works. It allocates everything in a block based in the cidr. You should be able to resolve this by logging into the nova database and setting deleted = 1 on the range of ips you don't want to be allocated.

It's not ideal, but until we figure out a good solution (either in crowbar or nova), it's what we've got :-/