[Crowbar] Selling Cisco UCS C200 M2 High-Density Rack-Mount Server

i3D.net - Tristan van Bokkem tristanvanbokkem at i3d.nl
Thu Jan 26 08:25:22 CST 2012

Hi Guys,

I know it has nothing to do with Crowbar neither with Dell but with a one time permission given by Greg I am allowed to let you guys know I am selling my 2 personally owned Cisco Servers which will let your Openstack instances run on turbo ;)

Specs per server:
1 x UCS C200 M2 Rack Server
  2 x 2.66GHz X5650 CPUs
  2 x 4GB DDR3-1333MHz RDIMM/PC3-10600 memory (Kingston voor Cisco)
  4 x 8GB DDR3-1333MHz RDIMM/PC3-10600 memory (Kingston voor Cisco)
  2 x Cisco 146GB 15k SAS HDD
  1 x Cisco LSI 1064E (4-port SAS) Mezz Card And 1-SAS Kabel
  1 x Intel Gigabit ET Dual Port Server Adapter (E1G42ET)
  1 x 650W power supply
  1 x Rail-kit

Manuals and Cisco KVM cable included.

I am open for any reasonable offer.