[Crowbar] Two step install

DI Haselwanter Edmund Siegfried office at iteh.at
Wed Jan 25 13:53:38 CST 2012

Hi *,

I recently tried to remote bootstrap a crowbar admin node. So I attached the iso on the remote host
wired through VPN to the bare metal server. The mechanism does work. Booting from it and waiting a
very very long time got me to the login screen.

but the post-install failed.

So I wonder: Wouldn't it be nice to have a very minimal os install and kick of the post-install script after just e.g.
ubuntu-cloud image.

What I would like to ask for is another interception point before the ./install admin.crowbar.org

This is one of several occasions were I will not be able to get to the bare metal server and wire it to a notebook (or hook up a cdrom)

cu edi

--
DI Edmund Siegfried Haselwanter, Leitnergasse 16, 8010 Graz
Tel.  :  +43 - 676 - 3282554, e-mail: mailto:office at iteh.at, UID: ATU64821134