[Crowbar] Changing barclamp options

Chris Sanburn csanburn at redwoodit.com
Wed Jan 25 10:33:22 CST 2012

During my testing I found that an instance for one tenant could ping an instance for another tenant, which is something we don't want to happen. There's an option in the Nova barclamp:
"Use Tenant Vlans"
I had left it at the default of False.
I've tried to change it by deactivating the Nova barclamp, deleting it, recreating and changing the option before applying it. Left everything else in place, instances, other barclamps, etc. But I can still ping the instance in the other tenant.
Can anyone enlighten me on what I've missed? Can I not change the Nova barclamp options like I did? Do I need to delete all of my tenants, instances, etc, and start over? Do I need to start over the entire deployment of openstack?

-Chris