[Crowbar] Stuck in Readying

Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com
Tue Jan 24 14:28:25 CST 2012

Did you create glance?

From: japhar81 [mailto:japhar81 at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 1:34 PM
To: Althaus, Gregory
Cc: crowbar
Subject: Re: [Crowbar] Stuck in Readying

Reboot did the same thing.. I then did a 'reinstall' on both nodes and PXE booted them to start all over. It did that, pulled down mysql and keystone (both show active) but is in the same place on nova and nova dashboard..

Added bonus: this time the admin node has nothing in /opt/dell/crowbar_framework/log -- it didnt even create the files this time