[Crowbar] Stuck in Readying

japhar81 japhar81 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:33:36 CST 2012

Reboot did the same thing.. I then did a 'reinstall' on both nodes and PXE
booted them to start all over. It did that, pulled down mysql and keystone
(both show active) but is in the same place on nova and nova dashboard..

Added bonus: this time the admin node has nothing in
/opt/dell/crowbar_framework/log -- it didnt even create the files this time