[Crowbar] Stuck in Readying

Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com
Tue Jan 24 13:10:09 CST 2012

Because I don't know if they have completely showed up.

From: crowbar-bounces On Behalf Of Althaus, Gregory
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 1:10 PM
To: japhar81 at gmail.com
Cc: crowbar
Subject: Re: [Crowbar] Stuck in Readying

I'd reboot them both again.

From: japhar81 [mailto:japhar81 at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 1:04 PM
To: Althaus, Gregory
Cc: crowbar

So one box is showing ssh: connect to host port 22: connection refused in /opt/dell/crowbar_framework/log, the other isnt showing any errors. And the other logs appear to be clean. The two nodes are alternating on the dashboard between readying and unready, and my proposals for nova and nova-dashboard are both in 'pending'..

Anything else I need to do? Should I reboot them? Do they need to PXE boot again?