[Crowbar] Stuck in Readying

japhar81 japhar81 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:04:14 CST 2012

So one box is showing ssh: connect to host port 22: connection refused in
/opt/dell/crowbar_framework/log, the other isnt showing any errors. And the
other logs appear to be clean. The two nodes are alternating on the
dashboard between readying and unready, and my proposals for nova and
nova-dashboard are both in 'pending'..

Anything else I need to do? Should I reboot them? Do they need to PXE boot
again?