[Crowbar] [SPAM] RE: Stuck in Readying

Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com
Tue Jan 24 12:57:28 CST 2012

When a proposal is being applied, the logs for those chef-client runs go to:
/opt/dell/crowbar_framework/log/<machine name>.log

You can also look at /var/log/messages or /var/log/syslog on the admin node to see if the system is having issues.

You can also check /var/log/crowbar_join* on the node that is "stuck".

Thnaks,
Greg

From: crowbar-bounces On Behalf Of japhar81
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 12:20 PM
To: crowbar
Subject: [Crowbar] Stuck in Readying

Hello all,
Making some headway with my install, I've got two nodes joined to my admin node. I was able to push out keystone, mysql, and glance without much issue. I then pushed nova-compute. It has been stuck in 'readying' for several hours, and doesn't seem to be moving.

Is there some way to monitor what it's doing and whether or not it's stuck/failed somewhere? Basically how do I tell what's going on and why it's still in 'readying'?