[Crowbar] PXE boot failing

japhar81 japhar81 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 15:32:18 CST 2012

New issue using an iso built today -- I got the ISO built, disabled IPMI,
and got my admin node up and running. My second node is able to PXE boot
and pulls an image. I get a red FAIL on one of the services starting up,
but it flies by so I cant tell which one, and then a login prompt. The
admin node never detects it.

I'm able to log into the second node using 'root', but all the logs are
useless. Trying to start chef-client by hand doesn't work, it just shows as
stopped again.

Has anyone seen this before? Is there a fix?