[Crowbar] [SPAM] RE: Building sledgehammer failing?

Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com
Mon Jan 23 11:35:01 CST 2012

Make sure that you have a centos 5.7 iso in your build cache or set the CENTOS_ISO env to a path to that image.

From: crowbar-bounces On Behalf Of japhar81
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 11:28 AM
To: crowbar
Subject: [Crowbar] Building sledgehammer failing?

Im trying to re-build the ISO for crowbar/openstack from latest again to get the bug fix I need from last week. I just ran ./build_sledgehammer.sh, and got the following. I've tried deleting the crowbar-sledgehammer folder entirely and restarting from git, but same results.. have i hit a bug? Is there something Im doing wrong?

http://127.0.0.1:54321/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno -1] Error importing repomd.xml for redhat-base: Damaged repomd.xml file
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: redhat-base. Please verify its path and try again
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/imgcreate/creator.py: No such file or directory
/bin/mv: cannot stat `/sbin/mksquashfs': No such file or directory
/bin/chmod: cannot access `/sbin/mksquashfs.orig': No such file or directory
/bin/bash: /usr/bin/livecd-creator: No such file or directory
Could not build full iso image
./build_sledgehammer.sh: line 55: kill: (9814) - No such process