[Crowbar] Building sledgehammer failing?

japhar81 japhar81 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:28:07 CST 2012

Im trying to re-build the ISO for crowbar/openstack from latest again to
get the bug fix I need from last week. I just ran ./build_sledgehammer.sh,
and got the following. I've tried deleting the crowbar-sledgehammer folder
entirely and restarting from git, but same results.. have i hit a bug? Is
there something Im doing wrong?

http://127.0.0.1:54321/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno -1] Error importing
repomd.xml for redhat-base: Damaged repomd.xml file
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
redhat-base. Please verify its path and try again
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/imgcreate/creator.py:
No such file or directory
/bin/mv: cannot stat `/sbin/mksquashfs': No such file or directory
/bin/chmod: cannot access `/sbin/mksquashfs.orig': No such file or directory
/bin/bash: /usr/bin/livecd-creator: No such file or directory
Could not build full iso image
./build_sledgehammer.sh: line 55: kill: (9814) - No such process