[Crowbar] Size of your OpenStack Deployment?

Gregor von Laszewski laszewski at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:19:27 CST 2012

All:

	I was wondering about the current size of your deployments and which versions you are running.  Can you let me know?

	We are trying to put together a relatively large deployment across several clusters and before we co down the wrong path we like to get your feedback. We have more than 4000 cores in our testbed.

Questions:
How many servers are dedicated to Openstack?
Are you running multiple Zones?
How many VMs are you managing with your OpenStack deployment?
Which version of OpenStack do you run?
Have you encountered any difficulties that one should consider?
Is there a contact person that I can talk to about your install?

Thanks

Gregor von Laszewski