[Crowbar] Network Switch View

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Fri Jan 20 18:15:27 CST 2012

Yes – I’ll spin a new open source ISO soon.  There are some fixes and testing that I’d like to see included in addition to the new network view.

From: Valdueza, Mauricio
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 3:58 PM
To: Hirschfeld, Rob; Althaus, Gregory
Subject: Network Switch View

Hi Rob and Gregory;

Thanks for everything you are doing with crowbar.

I have just review crowbar mailing list and I have seen you are working in a new functionality (network view);

I was wondering if you have plans to create a new iso with this functionality. During February , we have the SMB Wer Summit in Amsterdam and I would like to have my VMware workstation demo to show to some colleagues.

And BTW, are there any possibility to avoid Vlan configuration to have access to swift nodes and instances from laptop which is running vmware Crowbar demo. I am not able to connect to Swift to use tools like ciberduck. I tried to configure network barclamps to disable vlan modifying json, but when I tried to deploy some nodes installation hangs.

Thanks again