[Crowbar] IPMI

japhar81 japhar81 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:47:05 CST 2012

This is an HP DL360 G7. It keeps barking about Channel 1 in not a LAN
channel (which its not because of iLO I've gathered). I did do the
bmc_enable: false in the json file, which got admin up and running, but now
im deploying keystone to the next one and that one is failing -- im
assuming for the same reason..