[Crowbar] Changing Crowbar Cookbook

Andi_Abes at Dell.com Andi_Abes at Dell.com
Fri Jan 20 10:00:09 CST 2012

You caught me in fast typing. No rabbit is only on the controller, as you 've seen. Me bad, again.

-----Original Message-----
From: crowbar-bounces On Behalf Of Kevin Bringard
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:00 AM
To: crowbar
Subject: Re: [Crowbar] Changing Crowbar Cookbook

On 1/19/12 3:22 PM, "Andi_Abes at Dell.com" <Andi_Abes at Dell.com> wrote:

>So, rabbit should be installed on the nova controller and on compute
>nodes if you have Nova HA networking on.

I have HA enabled, and it sets up redundant NCs along with dnsmasq, etc as I'd expect, but rabbit doesn't seem to be anywhere except the "controller"
(where the scheduler lives). I'm using the v1.2-openstack tagged codebase... Was the rabbit HA stuff added after that? If so (or even if
not) any thoughts on why it's not showing up on the compute nodes and what the best way to make that happen would be on this tag?

Thanks!

-- Kevin