[Crowbar] Changing Crowbar Cookbook

Kevin Bringard kbringard at atti.com
Fri Jan 20 09:59:39 CST 2012

On 1/19/12 3:22 PM, "Andi_Abes at Dell.com" <Andi_Abes at Dell.com> wrote:

>So, rabbit should be installed on the nova controller and on compute
>nodes if you have Nova HA networking on.

I have HA enabled, and it sets up redundant NCs along with dnsmasq, etc as
I'd expect, but rabbit doesn't seem to be anywhere except the "controller"
(where the scheduler lives). I'm using the v1.2-openstack tagged
codebase... Was the rabbit HA stuff added after that? If so (or even if
not) any thoughts on why it's not showing up on the compute nodes and what
the best way to make that happen would be on this tag?

Thanks!

-- Kevin