[Crowbar] Changing Crowbar Cookbook

Andi_Abes at Dell.com Andi_Abes at Dell.com
Thu Jan 19 16:34:20 CST 2012

Oh.. on the rabbitmq topic
As we were doing more QA (still ongoing) on trunk – we found an issue with the rabbitmq cookbook.
There are some deltas relative to 1.2 on trunk that might help resolve the issue that got you modifying the cookbook to begin with ;)

a.

From: John Dewey [mailto:john at dewey.ws]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:26 PM
To: Abes, Andi
Subject: Re: [Crowbar] Changing Crowbar Cookbook

The rabbit cookbooks actually have guards using the old 'rabbitmqctl' syntax.  Rabbit 2.5 (I think) introduced new syntax but the guards were never updated.
  http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2011-June/013248.html

The knife uploads don't appear to be used.

Apologies if this is a duplicate mail.  I have a feeling kevin will reply any second. :P