[Crowbar] Changing Crowbar Cookbook

Kevin Bringard kbringard at atti.com
Thu Jan 19 16:19:48 CST 2012

Thanks Andi,

I get the pull procedure, I'm just trying to test my changes before I
setup a pull request. I updated the user.rb like I outlined below and then
knife cookbook upload -o . crowbar and run chef-client, but my changes
aren't showing up. Is there something else I need to do to get my changes
to take effect?

-- Kevin