[Crowbar] [SPAM] RE: Router_pref backport

Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com
Tue Jan 17 17:49:59 CST 2012

So, the item is not incremental.  The network barclamp has an instance separate from the template.  So, the template has the new hash, but the current instance does not.  You can reinstall or you can edit the network barclamp instance and the hash to the json file and save it.  Then apply the barclamp.  That should make it happen.

From: crowbar-bounces On Behalf Of Kevin Bringard
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:10 PM
To: crowbar
Subject: Re: [Crowbar] Router_pref backport

Yea, I'm looking at the admin node and I see my changes are there. I did make a couple of changes after build, like adding some debug messages, and knifed them in, but they took effect because the logging I added output...
I still see the router_pref schema/json in place as well as the router_pref code block in default.rb, again all on the admin node.

But anyway, I guess the important bit is, there shouldn't be anything that I need to change elsewhere, correct? Like in the crowbar barclamp to push changes upstream via node or anything like that?

Thanks for the help!

-- Kevin