[Crowbar] Router_pref backport

Andi_Abes at Dell.com Andi_Abes at Dell.com
Tue Jan 17 17:18:20 CST 2012

Nothing that comes to mind... I'll have to dig a bit more. One thing to check/play with is the raw data in chef - the proposal itself is in a data bag under crowbar/, and on the node attributes themselves (in the crowbar_role for the node)

Does this occur when you run chef on the admin node itself, or some other node?

-----Original Message-----
From: crowbar-bounces On Behalf Of Kevin Bringard
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 6:10 PM
To: crowbar
Subject: Re: [Crowbar] Router_pref backport

Yea, I'm looking at the admin node and I see my changes are there. I did make a couple of changes after build, like adding some debug messages, and knifed them in, but they took effect because the logging I added output...
I still see the router_pref schema/json in place as well as the router_pref code block in default.rb, again all on the admin node.

But anyway, I guess the important bit is, there shouldn't be anything that I need to change elsewhere, correct? Like in the crowbar barclamp to push changes upstream via node or anything like that?

Thanks for the help!

-- Kevin