[Crowbar] Router_pref backport

Kevin Bringard kbringard at atti.com
Tue Jan 17 16:53:07 CST 2012

Hey guys,

I'm trying to backport the router_pref setting to the v1.2 release, but I'm having some trouble. I've added the requisite code in the network barclamp (basically, I checked out HEAD on that submodule and manually copied it into place). It all seems to work, however in the network hash router_pref isn't one of the keys. I've added it to the json and schema, but it just isn't being built into the hash for some reason.

Perhaps there is something else in the crowbar framework in the node setup that I'm missing? Any ideas?

Thanks!

-- Kevin