[Crowbar] Ubuntu 11.10 support

Kevin Bringard kbringard at atti.com
Tue Jan 17 10:04:54 CST 2012

I've done quite a few installs with 11.04. Given that rcb builds and does installs against 11.04 it may be a good candidate. 10.10 works well enough, but there is a udev bug and some driver issues which cause a lot of headaches for me with some intel 10G network cards; that's my main impetus for wanting to upgrade :-D