[Crowbar] Stuck on 'build' status

Kevin Bringard kbringard at atti.com
Fri Jan 13 09:30:26 CST 2012

For what it's worth, I personally have found that installing OpenStack
manually a few times is tremendously helpful. Not only does it help you to
know what your hardware can and can't do, how your network should look
(from the hardware layer and the OpenStack side), etc. but it will help
you determine what is a crowbar issue and what is an OpenStack issue.

Plus, if you intend to use OpenStack long term you'll want to know how it
works so you can put out the inevitable fires that come with production :-)

Just my $0.02

-- Kevin