[Crowbar] [SPAM] RE: Node availability

Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com
Thu Jan 12 11:12:01 CST 2012

Yes – it lets you queue up proposals to apply as nodes come available.  Also, it lets the system configure raid and bios for the type of system it is to become (for those with the raid and bios barclamps).

From: crowbar-bounces On Behalf Of i3D.net - Tristan van Bokkem
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:03 AM
To: crowbar
Subject: [Crowbar] Node availability

Hi Guys,

I noticed that one of my nodes which has some problems installing (status installing) is already selectable to use with the deployment of barclamps. It is available at the 'Available Nodes'.
Is this as intended?

Best regards,

Tristan van Bokkem
Datacenter Operations

Contact:
E-mail Personal: tristanvanbokkem at i3d.net<mailto:tristanvanbokkem at i3d.net>
E-mail Support: info at i3d.net<mailto:info at i3d.net>
E-mail NOC: noc at i3d.net<mailto:noc at i3d.net>
Website: http://www.i3d.net Office:
Interactive 3D B.V.
Meent 93b
3011 JG Rotterdam
The Netherlands

Visit www.smartdc.net<http://www.smartdc.net> – SmartDC is our in-house 36,000 sq. ft. datacenter in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. High density hosting – multiple fiber carriers in-house – Level3 PoP.

Interactive 3D (i3D.net) is a company registered in The Netherlands at Meent 93b, Rotterdam. Registration #: 14074337 - VAT # NL 8202.63.886.B01. Interactive 3D (i3D.net) is CDSA certified on content protection and security. We are ranked in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 as one of the fastest growing technology companies.