[Crowbar] Skype Chat - send "barclamp" to "DellCrowbar" to join

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Wed Jan 11 19:18:46 CST 2012

All,

We've been unable to get access to the IRC from inside Dell so I'd like to propose an alternate solution.  I've created a "DellCrowbar" skype account (which is allowed).  If you contact me with the word "barclamp" then I will add you as a contact and include you in the Crowbar 1.3 group.

As an experiment, I'm suggested that we can use this as an IM channel.  Depending on how it works, we may be able to commit to longer term use.

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Principal Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle