[Crowbar] Instances wont get pass build

Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com
Wed Jan 11 11:27:06 CST 2012

The first one can take some time to spin because the image has to be copied to that compute node from glance, but that is measured in a couple of minutes at most.

The next thing is to check your security groups and what default access you have created.
Also, check where you are accessing the node from.

The NAT rules are pretty restrictive by default.

From: crowbar-bounces On Behalf Of i3D.net - Tristan van Bokkem
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:25 AM
To: Althaus, Gregory; csanburn at redwoodit.com; crowbar
Subject: Re: [Crowbar] Instances wont get pass build

I assumed it was, it always has been. Turned out it wasn't on my test nodes :(
I finally created an instance which is active now. But I am unable to access it yet?

Best regards,

Tristan van Bokkem
Datacenter Operations

Contact:
E-mail Personal: tristanvanbokkem at i3d.net<mailto:tristanvanbokkem at i3d.net>
E-mail Support: info at i3d.net<mailto:info at i3d.net>
E-mail NOC: noc at i3d.net<mailto:noc at i3d.net>
Website: http://www.i3d.net Office:
Interactive 3D B.V.
Meent 93b
3011 JG Rotterdam
The Netherlands

Visit www.smartdc.net<http://www.smartdc.net> – SmartDC is our in-house 36,000 sq. ft. datacenter in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. High density hosting – multiple fiber carriers in-house – Level3 PoP.

Interactive 3D (i3D.net) is a company registered in The Netherlands at Meent 93b, Rotterdam. Registration #: 14074337 - VAT # NL 8202.63.886.B01. Interactive 3D (i3D.net) is CDSA certified on content protection and security. We are ranked in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 as one of the fastest growing technology companies.