[Crowbar] Instances wont get pass build

i3D.net - Tristan van Bokkem tristanvanbokkem at i3d.nl
Wed Jan 11 09:38:31 CST 2012

Hi,

Besides the issue of being unable to deploy swift I am also facing a issue of deploying instances (without swift). I made a test instance within dashboard and the status is set to 'Build'. It never changes to complete. I noticed the object-store service is red instead of green as every other service. What is wrong here?

Best regards,

Tristan van Bokkem
Datacenter Operations

Contact:
E-mail Personal: tristanvanbokkem at i3d.net
E-mail Support: info at i3d.net
E-mail NOC: noc at i3d.net
Website: http://www.i3d.net Office:
Interactive 3D B.V.
Meent 93b
3011 JG Rotterdam
The Netherlands

Visit www.smartdc.net – SmartDC is our in-house 36,000 sq. ft. datacenter in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. High density hosting – multiple fiber carriers in-house – Level3 PoP.

Interactive 3D (i3D.net) is a company registered in The Netherlands at Meent 93b, Rotterdam. Registration #: 14074337 - VAT # NL 8202.63.886.B01. Interactive 3D (i3D.net) is CDSA certified on content protection and security. We are ranked in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 as one of the fastest growing technology companies.