[Crowbar] How to deploy Swift?

Paul Regan me at paulregan.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 07:47:23 CST 2012

Hi

May or may not help but I had the same error and it was due to not enough
storage on the nodes.  A small lab and I'd only connected one disk on each
node, which the OS had grabbed.  Once I added more storage I still had
barclamp deploy failures and ended up starting the crowbar install from
the beginning.

I'm now looking at all green lights and reading the OpenStack manuals