[Crowbar] Roadmap & Sprint Plans

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Mon Jan 9 10:14:03 CST 2012

All,

I'm trying to maintain the Crowbar roadmap and sprint plans on our wiki.  I updated them last night to reflect the current sprint and release.

https://github.com/dellcloudedge/crowbar/wiki/Roadmap

<snip>
v1.3 [DEV PHASE, UNSTABLE]: Crowbar Expansions

We are continuing to vet ideas for this release. Top feature candidates include:
*        updating core OS (Ubuntu 11.x, RHEL 6.x)
*        include heterogeneous OS (OS can be different than Crowbar admin),
*        architecture changes to support external entity/managed nodes (required for switch, SAN, blade chassis).
*        upgrade & patching
*        Focus on Cloudera Hadoop Integration (instead of effort on Hadoop barclamps)
Sprints
*        Sprint 120105<https://github.com/dellcloudedge/crowbar/wiki/Sprint-120105>: Evaluation & Design

</snip>

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Principal Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle