[Crowbar] [SPAM] RE: Network team issue

Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com
Fri Jan 6 13:21:57 CST 2012

Which build are you using?  We did make changes and tested it some, but some might have still escaped.

From: crowbar-bounces On Behalf Of Kevin Bringard
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 12:14 PM
To: crowbar
Subject: [Crowbar] Network team issue

Hey all,

I have setup my network to use team mode 4 (802.3ad), but when the interfaces file is written out it doesn't seem to be done so correctly.
This is from my /etc/network/interfaces file:

iface bond0 inet
 down /sbin/ifenslave -d bond0 eth2 eth3  up /sbin/ifenslave bond0 eth2 eth3

I think it shuold read:

auto bond0
iface bond0 inet manual
 down /sbin/ifenslave -d bond0 eth2 eth3
 up /sbin/ifenslave bond0 eth2 eth3

Is this a known issue, and if so where would I go to fix it? I can monkey
patch it in the short term.

Thanks!

-- Kevin