[Crowbar] failure to deploy swift - cookbook apt not found

Badan Sergiu badserii at yandex.ru
Fri Jan 6 06:42:15 CST 2012

Thank you Victor. That did the trick.
However I'm facing another issue now, also while deploying swift. It fails with the error:
==========
An error has occurred during ring validation. Common
causes of failure are rings that are empty or do not
have enough devices to accomodate the replica count.
Original exception message:
 There are no devices in this ring, or all devices have been deleted

The nodes are all KVM VM's. Is this a known problem does it have a resolution. Searching google didn't help.

With best regards,
--
Sergiu BADAN.